Email authentication is a way to ensure that an email provider will be able to recognise the sender of an incoming message and fight spam and abuse. Email authentication is a collection of techniques aimed at equipping messages of the email transport system with verifiable information. StreamContact provide email authentication to increase the deliverability and security of your email campaigns.
Email services like AOL, Gmail, Yandex, Mail.ru, Yahoo, Outlook.com or Hotmail and as well as corporate email servers use one or more of these authentication methods to verify sender identity:
- DKIM (Domain Keys Identified Mail)
- SPF (Sender Policy Framework)
- DMARC (Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting & Conformance)
For each domain that you want to send newsletters from, we can set up your email authentication.
StreamContact allows you to send emails from your actual dedicated email marketing domain, rather than dummy domains or your corporate domain that are typically used by email service providers.
We provide full Email Authentication Services for you:
- Register a dedicated sender domain
- Create valid email sender addresses
- Create authentication SPF record and assign them
- Create authentication DKIM record and assign them
- Test SPF and DKIM records for you
- Test and full verification of email sender email address
- Add your dedicated sender domain to al postmasters
- Domain owner privacy
- Domain redirection
- Domain Parking landing page
- Sign up and unsubscribe form on domain landing page
- Premium DNS services
- SSL certificate fir your dedicated domain
- Dedicated IP address for your sender domain
This is an annual paid service to make sure your email campaigns always get delivered.